As you may have noticed, I've made some changes to the website. There have also been quite a few changes around the farm. For starters, we started by tearing down one of the old bank barns. For the 13 years that I've been here, it pretty much just served as storage for a lot of things we didn't need (and that the former owner had left!) We also tore the two stalls off the big bank barn and have leveled off the area to make a dressage arena. I'll need to add all my pictures of the process. It's been a pretty big ordeal but I'm so thankful to Ryan for taking on the task. We're almost to the point of adding footing and we'll have a nice area to practice dressage.